PTA Subscription Form
PTA Subscription Fund Appeal 2022/23
Within our wonderful school community, fundraising efforts play a vital role in improving the educational and wellbeing experiences of all children at West Byfleet Junior School.
The Subscription Fund allows us to secure funding for core activities and wellbeing activities throughout the school year as well as vital equipment to enhance your child’s school experience. With your kind contribution, you can help ensure access to upgraded recreational facilities, enrichment opportunities and any broader resources that may enhance curriculum learning. To achieve these benefits, we need your help.
There are a variety of subscription options available that can easily be paid via SchoolMoney. You are able to choose the option that best suits your family's circumstances.
• £15 per term (select one at a time)
• £45 annually (select all 3 terms into your ‘basket’ in one go)
• Choose your own amount (Select this & you will be able to amend the default amount if required)
Alternatively, you may want to set up a rolling subscription by standing order.
• Account Name: West Byfleet County Junior School Parents and Teacher Association
• Sort Code: 20-45-45
• Account Number: 30556351
• Use Reference: SUBS followed by CHILDS INITIAL and SURNAME
Please also complete and return the Gift Aid form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill it in online at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8ZZ93JV
This step can earn the school an additional 25p, per £1 donated by you.
Any money raised is used to benefit all children across the year groups.
This wouldn’t be possible without the support of WBJS families!